To help you simplify the process of writing an online business plan, here are 5 great and extremely useful tools you can use to get started with your plan!
Writing a business plan is a very important and necessary part of starting any type of businesses and yet many startups and small businesses struggle with the writing process. Not only can it be stressful and time-consuming to gather the necessary information and the required materials, but it can also be challenging to determine exactly what format your online business plan should be in and what research or analysis it should include.
There is no need to worry, as we are here to help. To help you simplify the process of writing an online business plan, we are going to present you 5 great and extremely useful tools you can use to get started with your plan.
This is a set of online tools which will walk you through each section of a traditional and professionally written business plan.
- SBA’s Build Your Business Plan Tool – This is a very helpful step-by-step guide that lets you save your progress and come back to it. You have 6 months to come back and continue where you left.
- Enloop – Another great tool you must definitely use. The best thing about this tool is that you add in your information, research, and details and Enloop writes your online business plan based on the information you just entered.
- RocketLawyer – Entrepreneurs and business owners can create a professional, customized, printable business plan by using this tool. All you need to do is follow the step-by-step interview process and you are done!
- LivePlan – This is a very helpful online service that streamlines the business planning process while offering help with forecasting, budgeting, and performance tracking. A highly recommendable tool, you must try it!
- StratPad – This tool uses a step-by-step approach and cloud-based business planning system which helps business owners create their own business plan in a few hours.
Besides these great online tools, there are some pretty amazing business plan tutorials you can try. These tutorials can also help you get your business plan started. Some of the best tutorials are: How to Write a Simple Business Plan, Comprehensive Business Plan Online, SBA’s Video Business Planning Tutorial, Entrepreneur’s Elements of a Business Plan, and etc.
Whichever tool or tutorial you use, make it an end goal to create a business plan that you can use now and in the future and a plan that is able to grow with your business over time.
— pair Networks (@pairnetworks) 5 de diciembre de 2017